Bartending School West Palm Beach
1711 Worthington Road
Being the top school in West Palm Beach, we will match all local competitor prices and sales gimmicks.
8 AM - 10 PM 7 Days a Week
Bartenders are known for their ability to make a good living, have fun and meet people. Continue down this page for a look at our Placement List for Palm Beach. Then click on the sidebar for a look at our Placement Lists for other parts of the country as well as Letters of Recommendations and Newspaper Articles. Now you can see why Tony Sylvester is one of the leaders in this field.
The Sylvester family has been in the Hospitality industry for three generations. Tony brings you all that experience in his school's curriculum and manual.
Look at the great cities listed on the map page and in the school locator where Tony has opened schools. As you can see, all these cities are hospitality oriented which means lots of Restaurants, Hotels, Country Clubs, Night Clubs and Bars. Now what does that mean for ABC graduates? Opportunity!
Look around at the number of liquor serving establishments in your city and the number of Bartenders, both Full and Part Time, that it takes to staff these operations. Get the picture?
Thousands of students are trained and placed every year nationwide by ABC in our professional one week, two week and three week programs that cover all the techniques used to become a professional bartender.
Remember, to get started just call us at (561) 686-9021.
Thank you for visiting our web site.
Here are some of the major TV Network news stations that have reported on the ABC Bartending Schools Nationwide
Watch NBC Channel 8 about ABC Bartending School. Full size version: Click Here - 4:12
Bartending classes packed with unlikely Students
06/18/09 The recession has a local bartending school doing a brisk business, with students who hope mixing drinks w... ABC News Local 10 - 2:03
Take a look at our recent local TV visit, and article by The Dallas Morning News at our Dallas school location. Shaken economy stirs up interest in bartender classes: The Dallas Morning News - 2:00
Look at what NBC News Around Town has to say about ABC Bartending in Fort Worth, Texas: NBC News Around Town - 01:14
Look at what ABC News has to say about ABC Bartending in Phoenix Arizona:
ABC News Local Phoenix - 01:45
Here are some of our ABC Bartending videos you might be interested in:ABC Bartending Schools - 01:19
How did the ABC Bartending Schools get started? - 00:22
What should students expect when they come to ABC Bartending Schools? - 00:30
What exactly do the classes teach? - 00:56
How many students does ABC Bartending train? - 00:42
What should someone do after they graduate from the ABC Bartending School? - 02:03
Click here for ABC Video Testimonials - 01:00
Also, check out our great Testimonials, Recommendations, and Press Articles that ABC Bartending has had written about them:
Click Here For ABC Written Testimonials
Click Here For The News & Press Page
Convenient Class Schedules
2 Weeks Morning
Mon. - Fri.
9:30 AM - 1:30 PM
2 Weeks Afternoon Mon. - Fri. 1:30 PM - 5:30 PM
2 Weeks Evening Mon. - Th. 6 PM - 10 PM
1 Week Accelerated Mon. - Fri. 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
1 Week Accelerated Mon. - Fri. 1:30 PM - 10 PM
*Weekends 10 AM - 6 PM / FTL Location Only
*Adjusted Schedules are available.
- Set up / Changing Shifts / Closing Out
- Customer Service
- Basic Bar Equipment
- Bar Terms
- What Glass for What Drink
- Free Pouring / Mixing Techniques
- Mixing Cocktails - Simple and Fancy (from Shooters to Irish Coffee)
- Liquor Encyclopedia
- Beers / Wines / Champagnes
- Cash Registers / Money Handling / Charge Procedures
- Catering Private Parties
- Job Interview Techniques
Job Placement Assistance, Too!Tony Sylvester has been placing bartenders nationally since 1977 and brings to his schools the art of matching the right face for the right place. Take a look at the Placement List for your area and the nationwide chains that have hired our students.
Examples of our Job Placement Assistance in the West Palm Beach Area
- Pura Vida Lounge & Night Club, WPB - Katie Sloat
- Gourmet Burger Co., WPB - Fran Quiroz
- Double Tree Hotel, WPB - Jasmina Salic
- Movie Co., WPB - Jose Olasconga
- Holy Smoke's Bar & Grill, Palm Beach Garden - Wendy Wloch
- 264 the Grill, Palm Beach - Robert Carballoso
- Red Lobster, Palm Beach - Randall Pittman
- Tiki’s Sports Bar, Singer Island - Charles Adams
- Marriot Hotel, Palm Beach Gardens - Patrick Tymoch
- Sugar Daddys, West Palm Beach - Megan McNeil
- Applebees, Delray - Chris Sheehan
- Ice Lounge, Delray - Brianne Purnell
- Applebees, Delray Beach - Dawn Bliss
- Vivid, West Palm Beach - Nick Ingemie
- Captain Hirams, Vero Beach - Frank Sullivan
- Benihana, Stuart - Rachel Alperstein
- Coco Bongos, West Palm Beach - Jason Hutson
- Benihana, Stuart - Natasha Wagner
- Mojo Lounge, West Palm Beach - Jamie Day
- Brian Boros Irish Pub, Lake Worth - Connie Weeks
- Pura Vida Lounge & Night Club, WPB - Byron Cameron
- Double Tree Hotel, WPB - Catalina Tenorio
- Coco Bongos, West Palm Beach - Suzanne Walborn
- Gossip, West Palm Beach - Clay England
- Portofinos, Singer Island - Judy Irvine
- Portofinos, Singer Island - Elizabeth Jones
- Nesum Dorma, West Palm Beach - Shane Bowell
- Diamonds, West Palm Beach - Chase Schwartz
- Kravis Center, West Palm Beach - Jennifer Thompson
- John Ramones, Stuart - Anna Snyder
- Coby Jacks, West Palm Beach - Trica Diamond
- Roadhouse Grill, North Palm Beach - Tiasha Salazar
- Hawaiin Ocean Front Inn, Palm Beach - Marc Sinatra
- Joels Place, Lake Worth - Debbie Frazier
- Café Prodigee, West Palm Beach - Antoinette Pemberton
- Petes, Boca Raton - Dasha Migunov
- Pura Vida Lounge & Night Club, WPB - Trevor Pessoa
- Gossip, West Palm Beach - Molly Ussery
- Roadhouse Grill, North Palm Beach - Chris Blouin
- Portofinos, Singer Island - Lorena Maia
- Masa Sagami, Jupiter - Angela Koors
- Petes, Boca Raton - Christine Maurer
- Tides/South Palm Beach - Karen Moreno
- Tides/South Palm Beach - Dana Haasze
- Ultra Lounge/West Palm Beach - Jeremy Woodward
- Portofino's/Singer Island - Jackie Huddleston
- The Resort/Singer Island - Mike Cole
- Brian Boru's Irish Pub/Lake Worth - Chris Tuggle
- Campagnola's/Boca Raton - Tiffany Damon
- Sand Bar Island/West Palm Beach - Wendy Wloch
- Phantom Night Club/West Palm Beach - Falinn Jimenez
- LaCigale/Delray Beach - Mitch Fishman
- Rosalita's/Atlantis - Dave Beroza
- Jupiter Lanes/Jupiter - Dave Bergum
- Doubletree Hotel/West Palm Beach - Kyla March
- Sundy House/Delray Beach - Veronica Castillo
- Polo International Club/Wellington - Paul Mingo
- Sachi Sushi/Stuart - Dylan Delater
- Miles Grant Country Club/Stuart - Charles McComas
Health and Safety / Legal Responsibilities (certification)Students will learn the legal responsibilities, health and safety concerns of the workplace. Certification is also available.
Cash Register Procedures and Cash HandlingIn this part of the bartending course students will learn to correctly operate a cash register and credit card authorization machine. They will also learn the correct methods of managing cash.
Resumes and Interviewing TechniquesYou will learn successful interviewing for a bartending position. Students are trained on how to fill out an application, resume preparation, and how to dress and respond to interview questions.
The owner of ABC Bartending Schools, Tony Sylvester, opened his first classroom in 1977, and the rest is now history. ABC is one of the largest bartender training establishments in the nation with locations from coast to coast and affiliations throughout the United States. Read More ?