Bartending School Fort Lauderdale, Florida
3317 NW 10th Terrace
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Bartending School Fort Lauderdale
Call Toll Free 1-888-COCKTAIL (1-888-262-5824)
Being the top school in Fort Lauderdale, we will match all local competitor prices and sales gimmicks.
ABC Bartending Schools will match any Prices/Payment Plans advertised on the Internet for schools in the South Florida area.
8 AM - 10 PM 7 Days a Week
Tony invites you to stop by and sit in on a free trial class every Tuesday at 5.30pm. Try us first, then go to compare other schools... Please call to save yourself a spot at our free trial class. ABC has the most modern facilities of any bartending school in the area. The owner has been training and placing students here in the area since 1977. No other school can make that claim or even come close to our track recod.
ABC is the only school that can claim thousands and thousands of students placed in Broward County (documented).
Bartenders are known for their ability to make a good living, have fun and meet people. Continue down this page for a look at our Placement List for Fort Lauderdale. Then click on the sidebar for a look at our Placement Lists for other parts of the country as well as Letters of Recommendations and Newspaper Articles. Now you can see why Tony Sylvester is one of the leaders in this field.
The Sylvester family has been in the Hospitality industry for three generations. Tony brings you all that experience in his school's curriculum and manual.
Look at the great cities listed on the map page and in the school locator where Tony has opened schools. As you can see, all these cities are hospitality oriented which means lots of Restaurants, Hotels, Country Clubs, Night Clubs and Bars. Now what does that mean for ABC graduates? Opportunity!
Look around at the number of liquor serving establishments in your city and the number of Bartenders, both Full and Part Time, that it takes to staff these operations. Get the picture?
Thousands of students are trained and placed every year nationwide by ABC in our professional one week, two week and three week programs that cover all the techniques used to become a professional bartender.
Remember, to get started just call us at 1-888-Cocktail (1-888-262-5824).
Thank you for visiting our Web site.
Bartending School Fort Lauderdale
Here are some of the major TV Network news stations that have reported on the ABC Bartending Schools Nationwide
Watch NBC Channel 8 about ABC Bartending School. Full size version: Click Here - 4:12
Bartending classes packed with unlikely Students
06/18/09 The recession has a local bartending school doing a brisk business, with students who hope mixing drinks w... ABC News Local 10 - 2:03
Take a look at our recent local TV visit, and article by The Dallas Morning News at our Dallas school location. Shaken economy stirs up interest in bartender classes: The Dallas Morning News - 2:00
Look at what NBC News Around Town has to say about ABC Bartending in Fort Worth, Texas: NBC News Around Town - 01:14
Look at what ABC News has to say about ABC Bartending in Phoenix Arizona:
ABC News Local Phoenix - 01:45
Here are some of our ABC Bartending videos you might be interested in:ABC Bartending Schools - 01:19
How did the ABC Bartending Schools get started? - 00:22
What should students expect when they come to ABC Bartending Schools? - 00:30
What exactly do the classes teach? - 00:56
How many students does ABC Bartending train? - 00:42
What should someone do after they graduate from the ABC Bartending School? - 02:03
Click here for ABC Video Testimonials - 01:00
Also, check out our great Testimonials, Recommendations, and Press Articles that ABC Bartending has had written about them:
Click Here For ABC Written Testimonials
Click Here For The News & Press Page
Convenient Class Schedules
2 Weeks Morning Mon. - Fri.
9:30 AM - 1:30 PM
- Fort Lauderdale
2 Weeks Afternoon Mon. - Fri. 1:30 PM - 5:30 PM
2 1/2 Weeks Evening Mon. - Th 6:30 PM - 10:30 PM
1 Week Accelerated Mon. - Fri. 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
1 Week Accelerated Mon. - Fri. 1:30 PM - 10:30 PM
2 Weekends 10 AM - 5 PM
Bartending/Flair Boot Camp (click here) - Fri|Sat|Sun - call for hours and cost.
*Adjusted Schedules are available.
- Set up / Changing Shifts / Closing Out
- Customer Service
- Basic Bar Equipment
- Bar Terms
- What Glass for What Drink
- Free Pouring / Mixing Techniques
- Mixing Cocktails - Simple and Fancy (from Shooters to Irish Coffee)
- Liquor Encyclopedia
- Beers / Wines / Champagnes
- Cash Registers / Money Handling / Charge Procedures
- Catering Private Parties
- Job Interview Techniques
Job Placement Assistance, Too!Tony Sylvester has been placing bartenders nationally since 1977 and brings to his schools the art of matching the right face for the right place. Take a look at the Placement List for your area and the nationwide chains that have hired our students.
Examples of Job Placements
in Fort Lauderdale
- Brick, Daniella Rincon
- Hot Leggz, Christian Walters
- Whiskey Tango, Madison Grayce
- The Big Easy, Erica Friedman
- Club Play, Crystal Cubria
- Tokyo Blue/Bamboo Tiki Lounge, Ana Miranda
- Spin Ultra Lounge, Andrew Marshall
- World of Beer WPB, West Palm Beach - Angela Smeraldi
- Quartedeck, Annalice Kristine White
- Houston's, Eric Rissi
- BJ's Rest & Brewhouse, Javier Camacho
- Nikki Beach Miami, Miami - Joanna Zaetta
- Walkabout Beach Resort, Nori Tecosky
- Nectar Lounge (Seminole Casino), Hollywood - Melina Brooks
- Nectar Lounge (Seminole Casino), Hollywood - Rohanah Galanter
- Passion, Hollywood - Rachel Casagrande
- Gulfstream Casino, Hallandale - Sadie Amador
- Puntino Rest, Sage Hollo
- Shenanigans East, Sarina Anfuso
- Hot Leggz, Val Dubon
- Hyatt, Yandira Rosero
- Labarral, Hollywood - Kevin Montalvo
- Side Line Bar & Grill, Fort Lauderdale - John Kielm
- Smugglers Bay, Deerfield Beach - Tony Hill
- Insomnia, Pembrook Pines - Ray Proctor
- Club Hollywood, Hollywood - Craig Bell
- Uncle Tys, Fort Lauderdale - Emilien Davis
- Shennenigans, Dania Beach - James McDonald
- Red Lobster, Pembroke Pines - Melissa Marin
- Palladium, Coral Springs - Merienn Reggiani
- Gatsby’s, Davie - Angela Ramirez
- Hard Rock Hotel/Casino, Hollywood - Dianne Bird
- Club XIT, Hollywood - Carlos Perez
- Moon’s Tavern, Boca Raton - Wendy Reaber
- Samba Room, Ft. Lauderdale - James Durkin
- The Porthole, Pompano - Theresa Soucy
- Oceans Eleven, Hollywood - Ellie Ferrari
- Gusto’s, North Miami - Donna Cowell
- Hard Rock Hotel/Casino, Hollywood - Susie Toth
- Mandarin Hotel, South Beach - Alex Borgos
- Moz, Hollywood - Amanda Rae
- Capone’s, Ft. Lauderdale - Francy Sarmiento
- Dan Marino’s Town Tavern, Davie - Clarissa Lynn Lebron
- Porterhouse, Ft. Lauderdale - Philana Diem
- Christopher’s, Ft. Lauderdale - Vanessa Picart
- Casa Del Mar Beach, Ft. Lauderdale - Simona Caponio
- Cheese Cake Factory, Boca Raton - Paul Thomas
- Knights (Seminole Paradise), Hollywood - Yaritza Maldonado
- Interlude, FTL - Bryan Young
- Martunies, Coral Springs - Zinnia Robles
- Scarlett's, Hallandale - Nicole Fitzpatrick
- Boca Raton Country Club, Boca Raton - Zaneta Popstefanova
- Tequila Ranch (Seminole Paradise), Hollywood - Cristina Gatto
- Jumpin Jacks, FTL - Lisa Crawford
- Rush Street, FTL - Yamilka Mendez
- Chimas, FTL - Greg Warner
- Passion (Seminole Paradise), Hollywood - Evelyn Palacion
- Inverrary Hotel, Jonathan Perez - Lauderhill
- and Ramada Marco Polo, Sunny Isles - Dovi Shamil
Health and Safety / Legal Responsibilities (certification)Students will learn the legal responsibilities, health and safety concerns of the workplace. Certification is also available.
Cash Register Procedures and Cash HandlingIn this part of the bartending course students will learn to correctly operate a cash register and credit card authorization machine. They will also learn the correct methods of managing cash.
Resumes and Interviewing TechniquesYou will learn successful interviewing for a bartending position. Students are trained on how to fill out an application, resume preparation, and how to dress and respond to interview questions.
The owner of ABC Bartending Schools, Tony Sylvester, opened his first classroom in 1977, and the rest is now history. ABC is one of the largest bartender training establishments in the nation with locations from coast to coast and affiliations throughout the United States. Read More ?